We have completed another project for the wind energy sector!
At the beginning of the year, Tradelossa was given the task of providing transport to multiple wind components for the ‘‘Winfarm La Amistad’’ project located in Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila, Mexico.
Starting from the port of Altamira to the place of the project, Tradelossa made the transfer of more than 150 wind components, between the components transported moved:
- 18 Nacelles with dimensions of 71.159 tons, 12.5 meters in large, 4.2 meters in width and 4.5 meters in height.
- 33 Hubs with dimensions of 36.118 tons, 6.8 meters in large, 4.3 meters in width and 4.1 meters in height.
- 52 Fibers with dimensions of 2.115 tons, 5 meters in large, 4.1 meters in width and 2.8 meters in height
- 22 Drive Train with dimensions of 66.223 tons, 6.4 meters in large, 3.1 meters in width and 3.0 meters in height
- 51 blades with dimensions of 13.5 tons, 64.5 meters in large, 3.3 meters in width and 3.0 meters in height.
The project was realized in a time of 8 months of continuous work, accomplishing all the standards of quality and safety